Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fighting the crud...

Maddie started with a fever a couple of weeks ago. Hovering around 102. Then she started getting congested and the start of the week resulted in pink eye. Her school called me around 3:30pm yesterday to let me know she was complaining her ear hurt. So hubby took her to the doctor and low and behold she has an ear infection on top of it all.

Combine that with the fact that I'm following in her footsteps and you've got one miserable household. I haven't gotten any workouts in since last Sunday and I feel like a mack-truck has run me over.

I hate hate hate getting sick. So I've got crud in my chest and sinuses and the ever dreaded pink eye. I hope it doesn't get stuck in my ear like poor Maddie.

Is there even an end in sight? Ugggg

No comments:

Post a Comment